Monday, April 25, 2011

All Inclusive Resort-ing It!

All inclusive resorts in Cozumel, Mexico are a perfect way to have a relaxing, easy, and stress free trip. This type of vacation means lying on the beach, drinking sugary frozen drinks, and eating too much food in buffets. It means reading in the sunshine, laughing with friends until my mouth hurts, and remembering that life is so, so good.






Our hotel of choice was the Park Royal Cozumel. I recommend it one million times for the ease and comfort and price. The food was decent, drinks were divine, and the service was excellent. At the Park Royal Cozumel, there were no hidden costs or fees once I arrived; it truly was all-inclusive. However, I do suggest you remember that kids ARE allowed in all the pool and beach areas -- even those with swim-up bars; I found this slightly awkward and splish-splashy at times. Also, there is very limited access to internet, which should be fine, but in a relaxing, brainless resort situation such as this, heck yeah I crave the ability to freely facebook stalk and read my internet gossip magazine subscriptions -- sorry, I'm so not better than internet-free relaxation!



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an awesome vacation! I think that even if I can get away, I don't think I can ever let go of the internet! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete