Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Independence Day, Kosovo!

I never would have guessed that one day a "Happy Independence Day, Kosovo! Party" would be thrown in my honor ... not in a million crazy years.


I mean, has anyone, in their entire life, ever thought that?

The night, February 18, was truly a night of celebrating and loving Kosovo, but mostly, for me, it was a night of realizing that I have some kick-butt friends right here in Denver. And I think I'll really love Kosovo, but I think I'll really miss this life too.

Deuce sign throw up to Kari and Brian for hosting the party -- you are the best home skillets a girl could ask for!

Thanks to everyone else who came or thought about coming!

And Happy Amazing Independence, Kosovo ... I cannot wait to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment