Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Dirty D

Dear Detroit,

I know America loves to hate you, but today, I love to love you.

Filter: Grainy,Original,Snapbucket

And Eastern Market is a great place to fall in love with this city.

Original,Filter: Grainy,Snapbucket

Chock full of flowers, vegetables, fruits, and homemade delights, Eastern Market brings a certain vibrance and communal aspect to the city and offers a great representation of the state of Michigan.

Photobucket

From the market, we headed to Butcher's Inn for some delicious but cheap-o breakfast. Service is a bit slow, so you have plenty of time to enjoy the company you are dining with.





2 comments:

  1. Love it! Jim and I found some wonders of Detroit this week too. If you are still there today you should head to Slows BBQ - delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't make it to Slows ... my mom did text me directions, however, after she read your post.
    Thanks for reading! :)

    ReplyDelete