Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Birthdays and Bandidos.

Okay, twist my arm.
I'll host a birthday party sensation for Dave, a fellow ASK teacher, in my new apartment.

Photobucket

And although no one has learned to load my plate with their excess frosting, it was still a great time.

Photobucket

{I have to say, the lack of dairy free, neon frosting definitely made me miss AWCPA staff bday parties. Just sayin'.}

Photobucket

And no first apartment party is complete without the first group photo shoot.

And no birthday cake (or birthday parties with Americans) is complete with out some Ice-ings.
{Using Bandidos Ice, of course which is like Smirnoff Ice but with a Tequila base.}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, Kosova, I hope you're ready for us because clearly, we have already arrived. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Although life without dairy-free frosting sounds rough. The banditos look way more fun than frosting though. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete