Tuesday, October 25, 2011

London, Take 2.

On our second trip to London, besides showering in stand-up showers that never lose heat or water, we rented Barclays Bikes and rode around the city, stopping at various pubs for delicious pints that are not called Peja.

We caught up with a friend from home that made us laugh until we cried and then made us cry because we didn't want to leave.

We drank Starbucks -- and I'll tell you, I have never been so freakin' happy to fast drip coffee in my whole entire life.

We ate Indian food until our stomachs hurt, and we couldn't even finish our beers.

We shopped for things like taco seasoning, GAP clothes, fitted sheets, couscous, lanterns, batteries, smoke detectors, and Splenda.

We, most importantly, emailed and remembered my amazing dad {while sitting at Anchor Bar looking at the Thames River} who celebrated his 62nd birthday on Sunday! {Don't you think he should have met me in London?!?!}

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment