Thursday, March 31, 2016

Saigon Boat Company: Sunset Cruise on the Saigon River

Because I love boat rides, sunsets, and moments with friends, I decided that a sunset cruise down the Saigon River was the perfect way to celebrate my 34th birthday.  
Music played, wine poured, and smiles spread as we weaved around Saigon watching the sun climb down, away from the tall skyscrapers lining the city, and blanket our boat with brilliant hues of orange, red, and pink. 


Photo Credit; Hannah Lesley 

Photo Credit; Hannah Lesley 

Photo Credit: Hannah Lesley 


Photo Credit: Hannah Lesley 

Photo Credit: Hannah Lesley

Photo Credit: Hannah Lesley 

Photo Credit: Hannah Lesley 
Finally, the sun slipped away entirely and nighttime arrived bringing the lovely evening of red wine, city views, and good friends to a close.  Definitely my best birthday ever.

I was extra lucky to have my photographer friend, Hannah Lesley, visiting from Denver; she captured this special evening perfectly.
To book your own custom cruise, contact Saigon Boat Company













No comments:

Post a Comment