Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Teacher Cam.

Two very strange things happened on the 14th day of the 30 last days of my 20s.

1. My students were really excited about Pi Day.
They even asked if they could make Happy Pi Day cards for their math teacher.
I just didn't really see that celebration coming.

2. My 4th period actually used their writing workshop time to work quietly.
On a regular basis, this particular class drives me nuts.
They talk a lot. They are a little bit rude. They find it funny to make animal noises and gulping sounds while I am trying to teach.
Yes, they often make me think, "FML" and make me question my chosen profession.
But, today, they dove into their essays, and I even caught some of them referring to their genre study notes.

It was spectacular, so spectacular, that I felt the need to take a secret video of them.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. And the Academy Award for best secret video goes to....ALLISON PETERSON! Teacher of the year! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete