Tuesday, March 6, 2012

When I Grow Up, I Want To Be A...

Today, on Day 6 of the last 30 days of my 20s, I figured out what I want to be when I grow up.
I have loved my 7 years of teaching, but truth be told, I'm exhausted.
And although I still love teaching for the moment, I want to be ready to switch careers before I reach official burn out stage.
For the past year and a half or so, I've been exploring new options, and today, I really think I have a good lead on my next career path.
But it's a secret.
Sorry.
I'm not releasing this one until I make it happen -- or at least until I stop living the absolute dream that is my current life right now.
So stay tuned for a year or 2. ;)

Uploaded with Snapbucket

Also, I had veggie tacos tonight with taco seasoning, green chilies, cheddar cheese, salsa, and hard taco shells.
Luxuries here.
Spectacular indeed.

1 comment:

  1. Are you freaking kidding me?? I have to wait a year or 2 before I read your first novel or put your coffee table book of world travel pics on my own coffee table? Or...umm....what's the secret?? :)

    Glad you had some luxury in the way of tacos this last bit of your 20's! :)

    ReplyDelete